Sheet Metal Forming and Stamping
Currently the following R&D projects are being conducted in Sheet Metal Forming group:
- Properties of Sheet Materials (tensile, bulge, dome tests for biaxial deformation)
- Evaluation of Lubricants under near-production conditions, using the Cup Draw and Strip Draw Test
- FE simulation of Sheet Forming Operation and Prediction of Springback
- Blanking/Shearing of Various Materials (AHSS, copper alloys)
- Application of Servo-Drive Presses to (a) form AHSS and Al Alloys and (b) blanking to improve sheared edge quality
NEW COURSE on the "FUNDAMENTALS AND APPLICATIONS OF SERVO-DRIVE PRESSES AND CUSHIONS"
- First Course was held at Hyson Metal Forming Solutions, (Brecksville, Ohio) in cooperation with Hyson and Shiloh Industries, on May 3, 2017. The first course was attended by 50 people.
- The content of this course includes:
- Material Properties and Formability
- Friction and Lubrication
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Presses
- Mechanical Servo Presses / Applications
- Hydraulic Servo Cushions / Applications
For more information, also regarding the next schedule for this course, please contact: Mrs. Linda Anastasi, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: 614-292-9267